The CCPS® Blueprint getting started guide will walk you through your first CCPS® Blueprint case, and show off the basics of the major features software has to offer.
- Creating a new Case (Family).
- Updating Parent Information of the new case.
- Adding Student to the new case.
- Adding Additional Student(s) to the case.
- Calculating EFC and College Cost for a Student i.e. Creating Scenario's
- Downloading the EFC and College "ADVISOR" Summary.
- Downloading the Online FAFSA Answer Sheet of a student.
- Adding Opportunities to a Case.
- Adding Activities to a Case
- Uploading Files/Documents to the Case - Secured